Hannibal TV show DONE

A collection of completed Requests and Submissions as of December 28th 2014. This is for reference only.

Moderator: Forum Team

Hannibal TV show DONE

Postby Rafael_Kuehn » 25 Oct 2016 02:06

I realize doing TV show box sets means a lot of work, but is there any chance you guys could list the releases of the "Hannibal" TV show? I'm especially interested in season 3, but the information on which release has the full set of extras is sketchy and contradictory. All I could glean so far is that the US Blu-Ray has a lot of extras, but is region-locked, while apparently the UK Blu is bare bones. But again, no confirmed info, so I'd really appreciate a reliable comparison from you fine folks. :)
Rafael_Kuehn

Re: Hannibal TV show

Postby James-Masaki_Ryan » 15 Nov 2016 23:32

I've added specs for the US and German releases but here is what I gather for the UK:

Season 1 has 2 featurettes only (on the German release but not on the US)
Season 2 has basically all the extras from the US release (may be minor differences)
Season 3 has no extras.

No word on which versions - broadcast or extended or how the they are separated on the discs.
James-Masaki_Ryan
Rewind Moderator
Rewind Moderator

Re: Hannibal TV show

Postby Rafael_Kuehn » 16 Nov 2016 01:33

James-Masaki_Ryan wrote:I've added specs for the US and German releases but here is what I gather for the UK:

Season 1 has 2 featurettes only (on the German release but not on the US)
Season 2 has basically all the extras from the US release (may be minor differences)
Season 3 has no extras.

No word on which versions - broadcast or extended or how the they are separated on the discs.

Thanks loads for your effort! Here are some cookies by way of recognition (guaranteed human ingredient-free!) ;)

Rafael_Kuehn

Re: Hannibal TV show DONE

Postby Samuel_Scott » 16 May 2017 14:28

Marking as done. Obviously more to add, and we will once specs are available!
I work away a lot but I will reply to all PM's within a few days so please have patience!
My 2015 viewing diary - http://www.letterboxd.com/samdvd1/films ... year/2015/
Goal for 2016: 730 films.
Samuel_Scott
Deceased - Former Rewind Staff

Return to Completed Submissions and Requests