The Italian Job (2003) - BluRay ADDED

A place to request new comparisons. For more info, please read the announcement within the forum.

Moderator: Forum Team

The Italian Job (2003) - BluRay ADDED

Postby Ewan_McMahon » 14 May 2019 16:22

Hope I can put out another request - sorry I got a few in-progress request thread posts listed already, but I'm guessing there is no data for those currently obviously (oh well never mind). Anyway, if it's OK, can I request another BluRay comparison: The Italian Job (2003).

Only the one comparison listing in the database atm. :o

As always, would like to compare DVD extras for other countries if any available (inc UK if possible). :-D
Ewan_McMahon

Re: The Italian Job (2003) - BluRay

Postby James-Masaki_Ryan » 19 May 2019 13:04

Updated with UK, Australia, and Germany.
James-Masaki_Ryan
Rewind Moderator
Rewind Moderator

Re: The Italian Job (2003) - BluRay ADDED

Postby Ewan_McMahon » 20 May 2019 08:18

James-Masaki_Ryan wrote:Updated with UK, Australia, and Germany.

Erm, where is the link? "The Italian Job (2003)" for BluRay is no longer listed for some reason - unless the website hasn't fully updated yet or something (it's not on the homepage, with the list of DVD/BluRay updates either). In the search box using the words "The Italian Job", the only relevant search results (ignoring those that aren't the 2003 version etc) that appear are these:

"The Italian Job (2003)" DVD
"The Italian Job (2003)" HD-DVD
---"The Italian Job (2003)" BluRay is now no longer listed

At least I think it's no longer listed - I certainly can't find it now. But I wonder if maybe when I checked for this title in the database originally I accidentally saw and clicked on the HD-DVD link, and assumed that was regular BluRay listing, and got my original request message all mixed up or something. I don't know. :-? TBH I thought I read the one HD-listing as HD BluRay not HD DVD, but whatever - I'm totally mis-reading things atm!

Though James you said you updated with UK, Australia and Germany, so something must be updated somewhere? Anyway, I thought I'd better just double check, and re-do my original request - I am interested in any extra country comparisons (as many as possible inc UK) of "The Italian Job (2003)" BluRay(standard not HD)
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0317740/

EDIT: In fact I gone back to this yet another time and realised I looked at it wrong again! :lol: But still T-I-J (2003) for BluRay in any form is not listed in the database currently from the looks of it.
Ewan_McMahon

Postby Samuel_Scott » 20 May 2019 16:54

You should be able to see it now :wink:
I work away a lot but I will reply to all PM's within a few days so please have patience!
My 2015 viewing diary - http://www.letterboxd.com/samdvd1/films ... year/2015/
Goal for 2016: 730 films.
Samuel_Scott
Deceased - Former Rewind Staff

Postby Ewan_McMahon » 21 May 2019 15:58

Samuel_Scott wrote:You should be able to see it now :wink:

Thanks guys! :-D
Ewan_McMahon

Return to Comparison Requests