THE REDEEMER: SON OF SATAN (R0, USA) ADDED

A collection of completed Requests and Submissions as of December 28th 2014. This is for reference only.

Moderator: Forum Team

THE REDEEMER: SON OF SATAN (R0, USA) ADDED

Postby Davy_Lee » 15 Dec 2017 06:53

Title: The Redeemer: Son of Satan a.k.a. Class Reunion Massacre
Region: 0
Distributor: Code Red
Case Type: Keep case
Aspect Ratio: 1.66 : 1
Anamorphic?: Yes
PAL or NTSC?: NTSC
Soundtracks: English DD 2.0 mono
Subtitles (are they optional?): -
Cuts: No (82:47)
Commentaries: -
Extras:
- Theatrical trailer (1:19)
- Code Red trailers: Nightmare (2:26), The Visitor (3:16), Slithis (3:02), Horror High (2:19), and The Carrier (1:40)

Note:
- The anamorphic transfer is interlaced.

Source: My collection

BD
Region: ALL
Distributor: Code Red
Case Type: Keep case
Aspect Ratio: 1.78 : 1
Picture Format: 1080p MPEG-4 AVC
Soundtracks: English DTS-HD Master Audio 2.0
Subtitles (are they optional?): -
Cuts: No (82:47)
Extras: -

Source: http://www.mondo-digital.com/redeemer.html
*N=New to collection :-D, U=Upgrade :), DD=Double Dipping :wink:, R=Replacement for damaged disc :-?

“Knowledge, like air, is vital to life. Like air, no one should be denied it.”
Davy_Lee

Re: THE REDEEMER: SON OF SATAN (R0, USA)

Postby Mark_Meakin » 15 Dec 2017 17:57

The dvd is already on but I've added the note. :). Will add Blu-ray thank you.
Mark_Meakin
Rewind Moderator
Rewind Moderator

Re: THE REDEEMER: SON OF SATAN (R0, USA)

Postby Davy_Lee » 16 Dec 2017 03:19

Mark_Meakin wrote:The dvd is already on but I've added the note. :). Will add Blu-ray thank you.

Strange I didn't find it when I searched for it :)

I normally don't watch slasher thriller - let alone buy the DVD/BD. But I found this oddly compelling to watch that I decided to have it. I didn't get the BD as it's too expensive ($24.95) for a barebones release.

Too bad Code Red have implemented an "unconventional" strategy in running their business. They shouldn't make their releases retailers-exclusive.

I would be collecting more of their releases if they were widely available.
*N=New to collection :-D, U=Upgrade :), DD=Double Dipping :wink:, R=Replacement for damaged disc :-?

Davy_Lee

Re: THE REDEEMER: SON OF SATAN (R0, USA) ADDED

Postby Mark_Meakin » 16 Dec 2017 08:45

It was added during my Code Red period about 5 years ago.I have most of their original dvd releases but they got harder to come by & more expensive once Axelmusic folded (For me at least). I added (The) to my original listing yesterday but I can find no other reason why it was hard to locate Davy. :) . Never bought a Code Red Blu-ray & I recall waiting a good two years before RITUALS was finally released, but it was worth the wait for such a rarely seen film.
Mark_Meakin
Rewind Moderator
Rewind Moderator

Re: THE REDEEMER: SON OF SATAN (R0, USA) ADDED

Postby Davy_Lee » 16 Dec 2017 10:58

Mark_Meakin wrote:It was added during my Code Red period about 5 years ago.I have most of their original dvd releases but they got harder to come by & more expensive once Axelmusic folded (For me at least). I added (The) to my original listing yesterday but I can find no other reason why it was hard to locate Davy. :) . Never bought a Code Red Blu-ray & I recall waiting a good two years before RITUALS was finally released, but it was worth the wait for such a rarely seen film.

I only have a few of their BDs - seven I guess - which I've posted on the "Show us your collection" thread. I'm very selective in buying their releases due to the price. I wouldn't want to splurge $20+ for an obscure B-grade or sometimes Z-grade 70's-80's movie that I may later regret buying.

Too many movies, too little time... :P

Davy_Lee

Return to Completed Submissions and Requests