Who killed Captain Alex /Bad black blu-ray ADDED

A selection of threads which are no longer active but which we feel are of significant value to keep.

Moderator: Forum Team

Re: Who killed Captain Alex /Bad black blu-ray FAO Asmund

Postby James-Masaki_Ryan » 25 Jul 2019 07:58

This menu (Who Killed Captain Alex Blu-ray), it says there are Klingon and Spanish subtitles for the audio track with VJ Emmie narration. But you said there are both Klingon and Spanish subtitles for both narration versions, so the menu is wrong.

Are you saying the menu is wrong or the menu is correct? If it is wrong, we will label that “The menu incorrectly states...”
Which is correct?
James-Masaki_Ryan
Rewind Moderator
Rewind Moderator

Postby Åsmund_Utvik » 25 Jul 2019 08:31

This menu (Who Killed Captain Alex Blu-ray), it says there are Klingon and Spanish subtitles for the audio track with VJ Emmie narration. But you said there are both Klingon and Spanish subtitles for both narration versions, so the menu is wrong.

Are you saying the menu is wrong or the menu is correct? If it is wrong, we will label that “The menu incorrectly states...” Yes klingon and spanish is for both. I have already said that. Yes and the menu clearly say spanish and klingon
Which is correct? Yes spanish and klingon is missing from the other one.
Åsmund_Utvik

Postby James-Masaki_Ryan » 25 Jul 2019 09:04

Åsmund_Utvik wrote:Yes klingon and spanish is for both. I have already said that. Yes and the menu clearly say spanish and klingon

Here you say there are Klingon and Spanish for both.
Yes spanish and klingon is missing from the other one.

Here you say one set is missing.

You are contradicting yourself. Which is the truth?
James-Masaki_Ryan
Rewind Moderator
Rewind Moderator

Postby Åsmund_Utvik » 25 Jul 2019 09:06

Croatian, Danish, English, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Klingon, Italian, Latin, Russian, Spanish

This is truth. I have hadde klingon and spanish on both. Final word
Åsmund_Utvik

Postby Åsmund_Utvik » 25 Jul 2019 09:07

i am realy started to get tired of this. Klingon and spanish is missing
Åsmund_Utvik

Postby James-Masaki_Ryan » 25 Jul 2019 09:30

Åsmund_Utvik wrote:klingon and spanish on both. Final word

Åsmund_Utvik wrote:i am realy started to get tired of this. Klingon and spanish is missing

Again, you are saying one thing, and then next say the opposite. Please check your discs for both movies and their subtitles, please. And if any menus are wrong, let us know which.
James-Masaki_Ryan
Rewind Moderator
Rewind Moderator

Postby Åsmund_Utvik » 25 Jul 2019 09:32

i am realy started to get tired of this. Klingon and spanish is missing. I have checked the disc 10 times. This is the final and the correct one

There is nothing more to check
Else please delete this movie
Åsmund_Utvik

Postby Åsmund_Utvik » 25 Jul 2019 09:34

But you said there are both Klingon and Spanish subtitles for both narration versions, so the menu is wrong. YES YES YES YES YES

Please listen to this now. OR please delete this movie. I am realy realy tired of this now
Åsmund_Utvik

Postby James-Masaki_Ryan » 25 Jul 2019 10:00

i am realy started to get tired of this. Klingon and spanish is missing. I have checked the disc 10 times. This is the final and the correct one

You say here the menu is correct

Åsmund_Utvik wrote:But you said there are both Klingon and Spanish subtitles for both narration versions, so the menu is wrong. YES YES YES YES YES

You say here the menu is wrong

Who should I believe?
James-Masaki_Ryan
Rewind Moderator
Rewind Moderator

Postby Åsmund_Utvik » 25 Jul 2019 10:26

I dont care. DO what you want to
Åsmund_Utvik

Postby James-Masaki_Ryan » 25 Jul 2019 12:33

Åsmund_Utvik wrote:I dont care. DO what you want to

You should care. We don't want to put the wrong information here. So if you are not going to post correct information, please don't post wrong info.

EDIT: Looks like Asmund has abandoned us without double checking everything asked for here, but will be keeping this "Who Killed Captain Alex" thread open in the meantime.
James-Masaki_Ryan
Rewind Moderator
Rewind Moderator

Re: no

Postby Åsmund_Utvik » 29 Jul 2019 12:26

You have all info here, Wrong menu and so. I might come back if you stop more question here and add it. It is your loose not mine. I have lots of new movies not here and lots of info about errors here.
Åsmund_Utvik

Re: no

Postby James-Masaki_Ryan » 29 Jul 2019 14:39

Asmund here are examples of wrong your info or missing info:

For "Who Killed Captain Alex?" the "No VJ" audio track has NO English voice over, only the original Swahili track.
For "Who Killed Captain Alex?", the menu is correct. the VJ narration track has additional Spanish and Klingon subtitles. Without the narration, there are no Spanish and Klingon options. If you play the film with no narration and select Spanish or Klingon they will subtitle all the extra moments of narration that are not there. There are no dedicated Spanish and Klingon subtitles for the non-VJ audio track.
For "Bad Black" there is only one film audio track - Swahili with English voice over by DJ Emmie. The other track you mentioned is not there.
For "Bad Black" there are no Kiswahili (Kenya) subtitles. There are Swahili subtitles though.
The "Who Killed Captain Alex?" commentary is with the director AND the producer.
For "Bad Black" there is only one commentary, not two.
In the "Fan Videos", the "Wakaliwood on House of Fools" featurette was missing.
You didn't list any of the 20 "Welcome Videos" on the "Bad Black" menu.
In the "Bad Black Trailers and Commercials", the runtime for "Rescue Team" was wrong.
In the "Bad Black Trailers and Commercials", "Eaten Alive in Ugandan Clip" should be "Eaten Alive in Uganda Clip".
In the "Wakaliwood Around da World (part 2)" extras, the "Ugandan Expendables on Live TV" and "Action Film aus-dem-slum Wakaliga Zoomin TV" runtimes were wrong and the "After Bollywood - Uganda Brings Wakaliwood" featurette was missing.
Multiple differences between 480i extras and 1080p extras listed.
You did not list that the "The Search for the Worst" featurette is mistakenly labeled "Ihe Search for the Worst" on the menu.

There were many questions I asked about the subtitles which you kept contradicting and giving wrong information. Plus all the above other mistakes, I can't understand why you were arguing. We appreciate you posting specs, but if you keep posting wrong information, we cannot continue to trust you with information. Please be cautious and post correct information, correct spelling, etc. If not, I will not be taking your submissions anymore myself.

Now the titles are finally added.
James-Masaki_Ryan
Rewind Moderator
Rewind Moderator

Re: Who killed Captain Alex /Bad black blu-ray ADDED

Postby Åsmund_Utvik » 29 Jul 2019 15:13

Please be cautious and post correct information, correct spelling, etc. If not, I will not be taking your submissions anymore myself.
Thanks
Åsmund_Utvik

Previous

Return to Reference