Film Af to join The Rewind Network

A place to discuss DVDs and Blu-Rays!

Moderator: Forum Team

Film Af to join The Rewind Network

Postby Samuel_Scott » 26 May 2019 17:12

It is with great pleasure that we can announce that the online DVD/Blu-ray/4K cataloguing site Film Aficionado will be joining The Rewind Network. Recently FilmAf announced their closure, and their owner Ed has gracefully afforded us the opportunity to keep it running.

Although we cannot promise any immediate changes to the site from how it currently operates, what we can promise is that we will continue to host the site and keep it online for years to come. During a time where the migration to streaming services has taken its toll on many of our favourite home entertainment sites which have been disappearing at an alarming rate, we hope to continue to push physical media as the best way for film fans to not only collect movies, TV shows, and documentaries, but also the best way for them to access extra features too, and with that, we believe that DVDCompare and FilmAf will be a great fit for each other.

Thanks to everyone for their continued support!

Regards,

Sam
I work away a lot but I will reply to all PM's within a few days so please have patience!
My 2015 viewing diary - http://www.letterboxd.com/samdvd1/films ... year/2015/
Goal for 2016: 730 films.
Samuel_Scott
Deceased - Former Rewind Staff

Return to DVD & Blu-Ray Discussion