Fantastic Four (2005) Blu-ray ALL Hong Kong ADDED

A collection of completed Requests and Submissions as of December 28th 2014. This is for reference only.

Moderator: Forum Team

Fantastic Four (2005) Blu-ray ALL Hong Kong ADDED

Postby estebon_spielbergo » 07 Apr 2018 06:47

Title: Fantastic Four
Region: ALL
Releasing Studio: Deltamac
Case Type: keep case
Aspect Ratio: 2.35:1
Codec: AVC MPEG-4
Picture: 1080p
Soundtracks: English: DTS-HD Master Audio 5.1, Mandarin: Dolby Digital 2.0, Thai: Dolby Digital 5.1, Portuguese: Dolby Digital 5.1, Spanish: Dolby Digital 5.1, Russian: DTS 5.1, Czech: Dolby Digital 5.1, Hungarian: Dolby Digital 5.1, Polish: Dolby Digital 5.1, Turkish: Dolby Digital 5.1
Subtitles: English, Portuguese, Spanish, Russian, Estonian, Latvian, Lithuanian, Bulgarian, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Arabic, Greek, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Hebrew, Korean, Polish, Romanian, Slovenian, Tagalog, Thai, Turkish, off
Cuts: No Cuts - "Planetarium with a kiss" version (105:29)
Commentaries: Audio commentary with actors Jessica Alba, Michael Chiklis and Ioan Gruffudd
Extras: none
Source:* I own it
estebon_spielbergo

Re: Fantastic Four (2005) Blu-ray ALL Hong Kong

Postby Mikael_Pitkänen » 07 Apr 2018 11:52

Scandinavian Blu-ray

Title: Fantastic Four
Region: B
Releasing Studio: FS Film
Case Type: Keep Case (Viva Elite)
Aspect Ratio: 2.35
Codec: MPEG-2
Picture: 1080p
Soundtracks: English DTS-HD Master Audio 5.1, French DTS 5.1
Subtitles (optional): Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, Norwegian, Swedish
Cuts: No cuts - This version contains the 'Planetarium With A Kiss' scene instead of the 'Reed and Sue Walk' scene (105:30)
Commentaries: Audio commentary with actors Jessica Alba, Michael Chiklis and Ioan Gruffudd
Extras: -
Notes: Audio Commentary with optional subtitles in Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, Norwegian and Swedish.
Easter Eggs: -
Source: Checked from disc

I'm not sure if this cut version or not. This version includes 'Planetarium With A Kiss' scene without actual kiss seen. I mean is there version available where the actual kiss is seen, other than in Extras on disc.
Mikael_Pitkänen
Rewind Moderator
Rewind Moderator

Re: Fantastic Four (2005) Blu-ray ALL Hong Kong

Postby James-Masaki_Ryan » 08 Apr 2018 00:43

estebon_spielbergo wrote:Mandarin: Dolby Digital 2.0

Confirmed that this is a 2.0 "stereo" track
estebon_spielbergo wrote:Subtitles: English, Portuguese, Spanish, Russian, Estonian, Latvian, Lithuanian, Bulgarian, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Arabic, Greek, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Hebrew, Korean, Polish, Romanian, Slovenian, Tagalog, Thai, Turkish, off

With the two Chinese subtitle tracks they are both traditional - One is Cantonese, the other is Mandarin. I have labeled them as that. In addition, it would be much more helpful if you could put the subtitle tracks in alphabetical order for easier input from the future.
Mikael_Pitkänen wrote:I'm not sure if this cut version or not. This version includes 'Planetarium With A Kiss' scene without actual kiss seen. I mean is there version available where the actual kiss is seen, other than in Extras on disc.

There is a version available where the actual kiss is seen - and that is on the deleted and extended scenes. For the theatrical version is is a slightly shorter version of the scene without the kiss on screen. So, this is theatrical version 2 with nothing cut.

Added these, and did a huge overhaul of the Blu-ray listing. And now onto updating the DVD page...

Thanks to both!
James-Masaki_Ryan
Rewind Moderator
Rewind Moderator

Return to Completed Submissions and Requests