Blu-ray Germany - Silent Trigger releases UPDATED

A collection of completed Requests and Submissions as of December 28th 2014. This is for reference only.

Moderator: Forum Team

Blu-ray Germany - Silent Trigger releases UPDATED

Postby Christian_Bütikofer » 22 Aug 2021 22:30

http://www.dvdcompare.net/comparisons/f ... ?fid=29648

There are four German releases I'm aware of. The first one is the Digipack release which I own, then came the keep case release (both from the label Subkultur). From the description here on dvdcompare (having a DVD and a booklet) I think the link to Amazon should be different, because at the moment, it links to the keep case release. As far as I know, only the Digipack release had the additional booklet and a DVD included . ASIN for the Digipack: B00O9O3N8E. The Digipack is limited to 2000 copies.

The third isn't listed yet. It has this EAN: 4020628859718 and is from Koch Media/Black Hill which as bonus features only has the two "Silent Trigger" trailers in German and French and where the picture quality is very bad compared to the Subkultur ones (according to a user based entry on Ofdb: https://ssl.ofdb.de/view.php?page=fassu ... vid=402932).

The fourth one is the listed WVG release, which is 1:1 the same in content and technical specs as the Subkultur releases (ie good picture, same extensive extras, also according to a user based entry on Ofdb: https://ssl.ofdb.de/view.php?page=fassu ... vid=438846, don't own it for obvious reasons ;-)).

Corrections/additions to the Extras for the Digipack release (and also the keep case from Subkultur and the WVG release, I guess):

Extras: (all in 1080p)
Interview with writer Sergio Altieri (19:30) (English, with optional German subtitles)
Picture Gallery (60 pictures) (5:54)

The "Bonus Trailers" are actually easter eggs. There is no menu for "Bonus Trailers", listed are only trailers for "Silent Trigger" in German and French. You'll find the hidden trailers in the "Dolph Lundgren Filmography" (see below).

Easter Eggs: In the "Dolph Lundgren Filmography" some of his listed movies have a rifle round graphic on the left of the titles. If you press „down“ on the remote, the bullet becomes red. Press "Enter" on the remote to watch the respective trailers. The following trailers are available activating the bullet (all in German audio only, AVC MPEG-4, 1080p)
Red Scorpion (3:03)
The Punisher (1989) (1:57)
Dark Angel (2:54)
Silent Trigger (1:50) (German only, not the French one "regularly" listed in the menu)
The Expendables (2:49)
In the Name of the King 2: Two Worlds (1:23)
On in the Chamber (2:51)
The Expendables 2 (2:35)
The Expendables 3 (1:18)
Christian_Bütikofer

Re: Blu-ray Germany - Silent Trigger releases

Postby James-Masaki_Ryan » 26 Aug 2021 12:06

Updated
James-Masaki_Ryan
Rewind Moderator
Rewind Moderator

Return to Completed Submissions and Requests